Updated 5/8/19. All event dates and times are subject to change. Refresh this page each time you visit. Scroll up and down to see all events. Want to add this calendar to your personal calendar? Click the plus sign in the bottom right hand corner of the calendar.
Spring Camp is May 28-30, 2019! See you then!
Marching Band Statement: UIL allows for marching bands to rehearse 8 hours total per week. In a typical week with a football game, our band rehearses 6 hours and 45 minutes. We prioritize academics and therefore don’t push for the full 8 hours per week. In weeks with multiple events, the schedule is adjusted accordingly.
The official weekly schedule for marching practice once school begins in 2019 has NOT been announced – the below is for reference purposes only.
Weekly Schedule for August/September 2018 is below.
- Monday – Full band – 4:00-6:15
- Tuesday – Only Brass and Woodwinds – 4:00-6:15
- Wednesday – Only Percussion and Colorguard – 4:00-6:15
- Thursday – Full band 4:00-6:15
- Friday game day
- Note: on weeks with Thursday football games, Friday will be a Full band rehearsal
- Note: on weeks with a Monday holiday or other band event, there will only be full band rehearsals
Please look ahead and check the schedule carefully to avoid conflicts. Attendance is required at all events, unless specified by a director.